hi! please support me by clicking the ads, thank you ♥

Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2016

one step at a time

I sleep less.
I sleep late at night (morning).
I wake up early (like really really early).

I eat less.
I eat when my friends /sister asked to join them. (ty)
I eat when someone send me food. (you're so kind. ty)
Most of the time I don't eat.
I forgot to eat.  I don't even get hungry.

My time is really precious 💍.

Most of my time, I spent in front of my laptop. Thinking. Googling.  Researching. Praying. Crying. Drinking (due to equinox and El nino) haha

Sometimes, you just don't know
what is the best for you. 
what really meant for you
and eventually
everything will make you tired.
really really tired.

Thank you everyone.

bila kau tak tahan lelah nya dunia,
tu peringatan betapa lemah nya kau utk alam yg sana.

No comments:

Post a Comment